Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kix Cereal: Brayden Tested, Brayden Approved

Recently I had the opportunity to test out Kix cereal. Or should I say, Brayden had the opportunity to test out Kix cereal? haha. It's funny really, since we are a cereal family. I'd say 5 out of the 7 days I eat some type of breakfast cereal for breakfast. It's easy, most of the healthier ones are filling, and it doesn't make me feel blah like some breakfasts' do. What's weird is that I haven't tried to give Kix to Brayden. He normally doesn't eat cereal for breakfast, but cereals make a great snack for babies and toddlers. And Kix is a GREAT snack for him. It's the perfect size for his little fingers to grasp, it tastes great, it's made with whole grain corn and is an excellent source of iron. It also is a good source of calcium, fiber, and Vitamins C and D. Original Kix has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. So when the little man nods in agreement that Kix is a good snack (enter exhibits A & B):



IMG_3334wm
Exhibit A
IMG_3333wm
Exhibit B

This momma was happy! And I am not ashamed to say that Kix tasted so good right out of the box that I may have eaten some for myself! Sorry B-man, you're going to have to share this stuff!

Because I think good things are meant to share, I'm excited to let you know that I have a prize pack to giveaway! One lucky reader will win a Kix “Kid-Tested, Mother-Approved” prize pack including a 24-piece counting-themed floor puzzle, fun learn-to-count flashcards, a sippy cup, a portable snack container and a box each of Original Kix and Honey Kix cereals... how's that for a prize pack?!?!?! If you'd like to win the prize pack, all you have to do is leave a comment letting me know your kid's favorite breakfast cereal (it can be what they eat for snack too, like we do!).

And because I have to, here are the rules:
- the giveaway is open to all US residents. 
- comments will be open until Wednesday, November 17, 2010.
- 1 comment per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted.
- You are not required to have a blog to enter; however, please be sure to leave a way for me to contact you.
-The winner will be announced on this blog and also contacted by me. They will have 48 hours to respond with their information, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.


Disclosure: In exchange for this review, I received a Kix Prize Pack from Kix through MyBlogSpark. The information and additional prize pack to give away were also given to me by Kix through MyBlogSpark. All opinions shared in this review are my own, and I was in no other way compensated. To view my full disclosure policy, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment